Lindsay C. Beck
Lindsay Beck, a native Montanan from Bozeman, interned at the American Civil Liberties Union legal office while a law student. Her studies concentrated on negligence law, product liability, insurance and environmental law, interests she pursues in her practice at the Beck firm. Ms. Beck is a member of the Montana State Bar and co-chair of the Public Communications Committee of the Montana Trial Lawyers Association. Ms. Beck also teaches an Honors Literature Class and Constitutional Law at Montana State University.
Lindsay enjoys being outside and experiencing all the amazing scenery Montana has to offer. She loves to ski and hike and spends her free summer afternoons in her garden. Along with exploring the great outdoors, Lindsay also finds herself in the classroom, teaching occasionally as an adjunct professor at Montana State University.
Ms. Beck is a member of the Montana State and Federal Bar.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Personal Injury - Plaintiff
- Employment Law – Employee Focused
- Environmental Law
- Product Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Insurance Bad Faith
- U.S. District Court District of Montana, 2009
- University of Montana School of Law, Missoula, Montana J.D.
- Montana State University - B.A. English - University Honors Program
- Lewis & Clark College, Portland, OR